Originally Posted by Cevox
Okay if it is a problem with file permissions then I am still in trouble, because I do not know how to change folder permissions.
I also do not use any FTP software on my computer, I use the online uploading thing in the control panel.
So could someone please help me with changing the folder permissions?
- Go back to your control panel for your site.
- Click the first file manager.
- Click on public_html
- Find your upload directory(like public_html/uploads)
- Check the check box beside the directory you wish to upload to.
- In the upper right hand corner of the file list you will see a button marked "Chmod", click it.
- A new page will be displayed and you will see "Set the permissions of directory xyz to: " under the top box. Under the Owner/Group/Everyone check boxes there is an input field that should say "755".
- Change this to "777" and press your enter key.
All done. Do this for each upload directory you want.