Thank you for your reply. I want to have it for the home page. i.e. riageeks.com and www.riageeks.com should point to my index/default page. I think to achieve this, I have to define an A Name. am I correct ?
In my CPanel, where it says: You can also point your domain ("A" DNS record) to IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, I'm finding that that number changes. It's different to what I saw yesterday when I was logged in. Is this normal?
Actually, just on my above post, it does indeed change every time I refresh my Account Details page.
Sorry if this seems like a silly question, but what's the point of adding 1 if it's different every time I look at my account details?
1. I read this.
2. I opened 2 tabs
3. I typed in godaddy.com
4. In second tab, I typed in 000webhost.com
5. In GD, I logged in.
6. In 000, I logged in.
7. In GD, I clicked "more info" for the domain teamrex.net
8. In 000, I clicked misc22.net23.net
9. In GD, I clicked Total DNS Control
10. In 000, I clicked Parked Domains and deleted "m.teamrex.net" (the way before I saw this post)
11. In GD, I edited the "@" host to blank
12. In 000, I found working IP ( 18.104.22.168)
13. In GD, I pasted this and deleted 0 into 1 (22.214.171.124)
14. In GD, I saved it.
15. In GD, I pressed Domains
16. In GD, I pressed the forwarding edit thing.
17. In GD, I removed the forwarding to site.teamrex.net (which took you to m.teamrex.net using .htaccess 301 redirect)
18. Opened new tab, refreshed GD, typed in teamrex.net in new tab.
19. In new tab, I receive error.000webhost.com
20. Head over to the post, quick reply this.
So... this should be what I did, and my domain should update in the mere 2 hours...