Free Web Hosting Forum
(#1)
Old
etche is on a distinguished road

Default Account Suspended - 02-14-2011, 05:48 PM

Hi, i'm having problems with a suspended account where I hold a blog I use to communicate with friends. I submitted a ticket and didn't get the reply I was expecting so here is what I submitted:

Quote:
Hi, my account got suspended saying it is an "Unmanaged or abandoned website that allows anonymous posting". Actually I manage it everyday.. it is a closed group blog with no more than 20 users/writers. No spam comments nor spam posts there, just daily chat among the 20 registered users. Can I have the account unsuspended so I can clean the mysql databases and delete old posts? Thanks
And this is the answer I just received

Quote:
Hello,

We have found that your blog/forum had thousands of entries, comments, posts or users registered. This usually happens if you do not manage your website well, so automated bots register on your website and start posting junk/spam records there. Such activities overload our MySQL server and all users on the server start getting MySQL connection problems.

The only way to get your account reactivated is to upgrade to our premium hosting where we have more powerful servers. You can upgrade from http://www.000webhost.com/upgrade
We will be happy to move your website there for free.
The answer I got seems a bit generic, as I clearly stated that there are no bot users, no spam posts, and no comments. It is a closed blog (no anonymous posting) with 15 active users/writers.

I don't want to upgrade to a paid service, at least not now. All I need is to have my account unsuspended for one or two days so I can clean mysql database entries, deleting old posts ("junk").. or at least this way I can do a backup as it is valuable stuff to me.

Thanks

Last edited by etche; 02-14-2011 at 05:50 PM.
(#2)
Old
Administrator
lobrc will become famous soon enough

Default 02-14-2011, 05:53 PM

What's your domain?

If you're having problems with your account, please submit a ticket from your members area.

--

Free Script Installation Service
(#3)
Old

Default 02-14-2011, 05:55 PM

sory, it is
http://www.montefc.com.ar
(#4)
Old
Administrator

Default 02-14-2011, 05:56 PM

I have unsuspended your domain however please be advised that it will be suspended again if you do not clear your database by the time the next clean up cron job is run so act quick

If you're having problems with your account, please submit a ticket from your members area.

--

(#5)
Old

Default 02-14-2011, 05:57 PM

Great, Thank you very much! I'll start right now
(#6)
Old
Administrator

Default 02-14-2011, 05:58 PM

No problem

--

(#7)
Old
RaphaniacZX is on a distinguished road

Default 11-20-2011, 11:46 PM

Sorry, Today I got the account of my page suspended, is http://raphaniacsky.com.ar/, this is the message they put on my list in the status:

Suspended (Suspended for violating 20%+ CPU usage limit for more than 1000 times. Please upgrade to our premium UNLIMITED hosting at www.hosting24.com to get your account reactivated.)

NOW, I can't pay for it, at least for now and really need it to be online, I don't got what was the trouble, my page is not even active alredy, I just had been working on it for months, and now I'm not even able to take out my files, is like if they just got swepped my account, Please, reactive it, what can I do?
(#8)
Old
RaphaniacZX is on a distinguished road

Default 11-20-2011, 11:51 PM

Sorry, Today I got the account of my page suspended, is http://raphaniacsky.com.ar/, this is the message they put on my list in the status:

Suspended (Suspended for violating 20%+ CPU usage limit for more than 1000 times. Please upgrade to our premium UNLIMITED hosting at www.hosting24.com to get your account reactivated.)

NOW, I can't pay for it, at least for now and really need it to be online, I don't got what was the trouble, my page is not even active alredy, I just had been working on it for months, and now I'm not even able to take out my files, is like if they just got swepped my account, Please, reactive it, what can I do?
(#9)
Old
333 - only half evil
Bad Karma[CORE] is on a distinguished road

Default 11-21-2011, 03:46 AM

The only thing you can do is upgrading the account. Since it uses more than 20% of the CPU time it cannot be unsuspended as it would affect all other accounts on the same server.

Get in touch with me

(#10)
Old
enigma1 is on a distinguished road

Default 11-21-2011, 11:45 AM

I'd like to ask, where can we see the current or peak cpu usage? Is it possible? I checked the cpanel of a free account I have, but I can only find the disk usage. The site stats which I haven't installed are about incoming traffic I assume.

As of usage, I would suggest to the OP to use cache as much as possible for the database and HTML code/resources.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, reactivate, suspended, ticket, unmanaged