Well I'll try to be as thorough as possible (excuse me if I sound too much like a beginner, as I am one
- First I created my site with the 000webhost domain name (brunolaurenzano.web44.net).
- Then I parked my own domain name (brunolaurenzano.com.ar), registered at www.nic.ar, changed the nameservers, waited 48hs, and it worked perfectly.
- Then I wanted to use the mail forwarder to use email@example.com but it turned that I could only use it with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- So I tried using Google Apps to do this, followed all the instructions, read several forum posts, but couldn't make it work. Then I found a forum post that said that Google Aps wouldn't work with your own domain name unless it's the main domain (i.e. not a parked domain).
- So I created another domain, this time choosing my own domain name (brunolaurenzano.com.ar), which required me to unpark this domain name from the other one.
- Now it wouldn't work, if I go to (brunolaurenzano.com.ar), I get an error page that says:
And in my control panel I have a message that says:
Error 404 - The Webpage cannot be found
Most likely causes:
* You clicked a link that can be outdated
* You are trying to access file that does not exists on server
* Domain you are trying to access is not configured on this server (website was removed or is not setup or DNS has not propagated yet).
Your domain is not yet pointing our server, so services such as FTP, Website Builder or File Manager may not work. You need to update nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com for your domain. This warning will be removed once your domain will start resolving to our server (24-48 hours after nameserver update). How to update nameservers?
- The thing is, I've supposed I shouldn't make any change with my registrar (www.nic.ar), as the nameservers are the same as before (I went to account details, compared the IPs of the nameservers from both accounts, and they are the same), and the new domain name is the same as before (only difference being it was parked, and now it's the main one).
- So my assumption was that "DNS has not propagated yet", but it's been more than 48hs and still doesn't work. Could it be that it may take more than 48hs? Or maybe I made a mistake somewhere?