Free Web Hosting Forum
(#201)
Old
Ndogg is on a distinguished road

Default 03-17-2011, 01:42 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched

Open-Source Next Generation Forum

-Join the next best thing

New Release as of 10/06/2013
(#202)
Old
CSS_Man is on a distinguished road

Default 03-18-2011, 12:52 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a
(#203)
Old
WMTI is on a distinguished road

Send a message via MSN to WMTI
Default 03-18-2011, 01:59 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse
(#204)
Old

Default 03-18-2011, 08:51 PM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they
(#205)
Old

Default 03-20-2011, 01:46 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed

(#206)
Old

Default 03-20-2011, 01:50 PM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed a little
(#207)
Old

Default 03-21-2011, 12:47 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed a little kitty to

(#208)
Old

Default 03-21-2011, 12:47 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed a little kitty to disarm the
(#209)
Old
Jordan is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to Jordan Send a message via MSN to Jordan
Default 04-21-2011, 12:36 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed a little kitty to disarm the extremely dangerous

~Jordan

Bye
(#210)
Old

Default 04-21-2011, 12:43 AM

On a personal note this is not allowed. Why not? Because this is a crap thread. Wait, I need a new car but cant steal one. Why not? I am NOT a very big man with HUGE problems. I would never want to shoot at a black guy that had a white and small pener wiener. He scared the tiny police officer named Blart after eating waffles & chicken at the local bar next to burger king. After he left to help his little bro escape from the big house down by the sewage plant. This game is getting boring to play; we should start a different game like ban the next person? HELL NO.... That game, I lost... I forfeit. God damn those lucky people watching the office and eating cheesy breadsticks. With Jordan and that girl down in amsterdam, we will go find Billy who has some weed for his parole officer named Lloyd Schidtt who killed eight hundred separate people. These people were extreme bungee jumpers and they all ate carambolas while sitting on a primitive tiger/wolf. Then they went over shredded razorblades rectums first into a pile of tubes soaked in liquid oxygen and the crowd yelled "Penis!" because the guy's got nothing in his pants except from a V Surgery. And the distance caused a mix in the already noisy crowd by screwing up a giant penis which had individual veins showing its true colours on the side. As they begin their healing process they wonder how they even got into this weird mess to begin with. So they got into a tin can and rolled down the biggest hill in the drug alleyway. A gang of meth heads chased them into a corner and then gave them their money they dropped. And then started to steal it from them a second later without giving them a goodbye kiss. The gang then went to the movies by da ghetto Toys-R-Us and bought a barbie doll dream house and gave it to Jordan. Jordan then played with ken and barbie for hours until I smashed it with my sledgehammer and broke kens tiny little head. But that was really mean to say that I am chewing his head because he had no intention to ever demolish such a helpless little, helpless child. Then a giant ball rolled through a 6 foot wide gap in the nuclear waste plant in my backyard. Little did they know that it would explode when touched with a Cruciatus Curse, but they only needed a little kitty to disarm the extremely dangerous potatoes cooking