Free Web Hosting Forum
(#1)
Old
HuntersDzigns is on a distinguished road

Send a message via Yahoo to HuntersDzigns
Smile Hey Everyone - 05-18-2009, 11:22 AM

I could not find any new member introduction thread, hence me posting it here. I was with another free host up until last night after the owner decided to close it down without prior notification lol. Pity I didn't find 000webhost sooner as my 5 hour experience here has so far only brought a smile to my face! Well I'm Hunter and I am skilled in HTML, Javascript, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere, Indesign, GoLive, Illustrator, FireWorks, Illustrator but to name a few. Should any of you require assistance in these fields, I am more than willing to help out. So don't hesitate to PM me I love being active on the forum of my web host, so I would be here often. I also own a Web and Graphics design company and love reviewing other's sites. All that said, I trust my experience here will be great.

Regards
Hunter
(#2)
Old
Banned
profmad is on a distinguished road

Default Hello I'm here - 05-28-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntersDzigns View Post
I could not find any new member introduction thread, hence me posting it here. I was with another free host up until last night after the owner decided to close it down without prior notification lol. Pity I didn't find 000webhost sooner as my 5 hour experience here has so far only brought a smile to my face! Well I'm Hunter and I am skilled in HTML, Javascript, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Premiere, Indesign, GoLive, Illustrator, FireWorks, Illustrator but to name a few. Should any of you require assistance in these fields, I am more than willing to help out. So don't hesitate to PM me I love being active on the forum of my web host, so I would be here often. I also own a Web and Graphics design company and love reviewing other's sites. All that said, I trust my experience here will be great.

Regards
Hunter
Nice to meet you
Last week I bought BB8900
I did not know about BB OS
Usually I used Palm OS or WinMob OS
Please write SMS to profmad@yahoo.com
Thanks
(#3)
Old
Administrator
sizzlefire is on a distinguished road

Send a message via AIM to sizzlefire Send a message via MSN to sizzlefire Send a message via Yahoo to sizzlefire Send a message via Skype™ to sizzlefire
Default 05-28-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntersDzigns View Post

Regards
Hunter
Hope you like it here...your right we sorta do need a new member introduction thread, ill have to see what i can do.