I think you should concentrate on improving your website as well as the security.
I managed to register username: a
on your website. I inputted all fields a
then i'm registered.
1. wysiwyg editor - I suggest using tinymce, easy to implement.
2. Pagination - this is helpful like if you reached the limit per page the pagination will set in.
3. Meta description/keywords for each articles
5. 404 error pages - I inputted this uri (http://www.webvidtuts.com/textTutorial.php?tutorial=hh
) and I was greeted with a blank page.
1. Registration - add a server-side variable checker. Check the following:
a. check if username is valid (small letters, no spaces [maybe?], alphanumeric characters.)
b. check if email address is valid.
c. add a minimum characters allowed for username.
d. add a minimum characters allowed for password.
e. add a minimum characters allowed for firstname and lastname.
A regex script would be great tool to use. I noticed that you have the following implemented on the register page which is good:
1. Password matcher
2. Check if username exist
1. Keep either WWW or non-WWW. Use a htaccess code. (Source: http://support.google.com/webmasters...n&answer=44231
I think you should use Wordpress as it will lessen the time you have to code and develop your website. I hope I helped.