000webhost to hostinger migration error: Domain is already hosted, try with different domain

Hello, I just upgraded my 000webhost to hostinger premium and re-registered my domain mooredesignlabs.com through hostinger. I tried applying the hosting for that domain but hostinger is saying “Domain is already hosted, try with different domain.” The only other place I have hosted mooredesignlabs was through 000webhost. Ive logged into my accounts and tried to see if mooredesignlabs was still active, but it does not appear to be. If you go to mooredesignlabs.com, nothing shows up as expected. But I cannot migrate to the premium hostinger hosting until the original hosting provider (000webhost) has removed mooredesignlabs. Can you guys help make my upgrade easier instead of more difficult? Thank you :smiley:

Try contacting Hostinger support by going to https://hostinger.com and clicking the Live Chat button. Once you get on with someone, explain the issue and they can help migrate the site.

My apologies for how long it may take to get to someone using that method, but we cannot control the migration to premium. They have access to 000webhost from Hostinger, but we don’t have it the other way around, so they are the only ones that can help you with this issue.

1 Like

Hi @mooredesignlabs!

To what website was domain mooredesignlabs.com linked?

Thank you for your replies. I’m currently waiting for a response from them. The website was linked to 000webhost about 4 years ago. But the domain expired and I removed the website. Is there any way to search and see where it is being hosted? How does the result come back saying it is already hosted? I tried doing a whois and only saw my info for owner of the domain.

There are no records for domain mooredesignlabs.com to be linking anywhere in our database.

Contacting those from Hostinger would be your best choice :wink:

Please reply the status of this problem after their response.

My domain is hosted on 000webhost see the image, but when put in the security browser schutz appears another image of wordpress why does this happen? I must register in wordpress. I uploaded my public_html domain to files. 000webhost with / … I did not do it using FTP