10 FTP monitors under maintenance

I am looking into different hosting options, I can not have downtime like this without reasonable estimation of time.

1 Like

when will the setup for the 10th FTP serevr compltes?

I am still facing the same issue on my site to-montelo

We’re so sorry, that was unexpected maintenance on weekend, it should be fixed by Monday.

Hello, i can’t login to ftp client. I use all ftp information given in my account.
I also tried changing my password , but it seem not working though.

2 Likes

I can not access my site to do an update either through Web File Manager or WinSCP, even though my username and password are correct.

1 monitor scheduled to be done Monday.

Hi, i cant use filezilla or the web app file manager for access to the website files.

In filezilla the error is “20 seconds of inactivicty” and in the file manager is an credential error.

thanks

Sorry, for more details: The website is up and running the database worked fine, only fail on the ftp or file manager.

In the statistics area appear on 0 every data (bandwith use, disk usage…).

Thanks again.

Same here. The FTP is not working from yesterday because of “wrong password”. I’ve also reset the password of the account. Useless. FTP still not working

I reset the password, disable my firewall, use win-scp, disable av, reset router, open dmz to my computer, test over line command, disable and enable the ftp service in the website panel…

And nothing.

As I said, the maintenance should be over by Monday :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for your support.

I see the status service page and every service are ok, i only posted here begin my search for a simple solution.

¿Is posible a problem only in my ftp server?

Thanks for your help and patient and sorry for my poor english.

That was an unscheduled maintenance for everyone :wink:

Thanks again @ckhawand

1 Like

Hi, Is it done by now or will it be done by tomorrow?

1 Like

Still not working for me.

I am having the same issue, I have not been able to access my file manager for at least 24 hours.
Connection timeout.

website is
polyglot.netii.net

ftp login
samsungmobylecomxacom

please look into the problem. Thank you.

The developer is fixing it now

1 Like

Do you have an ETA on when it will be done?