2 questions regarding files and passwords

Good evening.

I need your help regarding 2 issues:

1. I need to create 3 or 4 areas in my webpage. Each of those areas need to have a different password. How can I do that?

2. I need to show the files on my website that I’ve already uploaded on the FTP server. How can I attach or display those files in my webpage?.

Thank you all in advance.

I need to create 3 or 4 areas in my webpage. Each of those areas need to have a different password. How can I do that?

I am sorry, I did not understand that. Could you please explain a bit more? In what way they must have a ‘different password’? :confused:

I need to show the files on my website that I’ve already uploaded on the FTP server. How can I attach or display those files in my webpage?.

If there are only files and not folders, this can be done using a PHP script. :wink:

Regardint the first question:

I need 3 or 4 different areas (each area will be brosed by 3 or 4 different profiles, “Student”, “Teachers”, “Parents”, for example: one area will be accessed only by Teachers (with their own informacion and files, which should not be viewed by any other visitor), another area can be accessed by Students only, and the third area should be available only to Parents.

Each area of my site has different purposes and information, therefore, only people having the respective password can access to their specific area and no other.

Now regarding the question No.2:

Similar to question No.1, I need to creat 3 or 4 folders (each containing their own specific files), each folder can be viewed by the profiles aforementioned.

I’ve uploaded some files to each folder, now I need to “show” them on the “area” mentioned so each specific profile can access the files.

Thanks again!.

Try 000webhost.com then the last tab hit security.

You are talking about real website coding here.

I suggest you to try the website builder, or the Wordpress builder :wink: