502 Bad Gateway openresty randomly occurs

Hi, my website https://m4lmusic.000webhostapp.com/index.php just starting to encounter 502 bad gateway openresty. The issues started today and it is totally random.

I had found out that the only way to resolve the issues is by clearing the browsing data.
I would like to ask is it there is something wrong with my coding?
Or it is the 000webhost server causing it and I had no way to get rid the root of this issue except performing the solution mentioned above.Thank you =)

All is working great here :smile:

1 Like

Bad Gateway errors are often caused by issues between online servers that you have no control over. However, sometimes, there is no real issue but your browser thinks there are one thanks to an issue with your browser, a problem with your home networking equipment, or some other in-your-control reason.

Note: Microsoft IIS web servers often give more information about the cause of a particular 502 Bad Gateway error by adding an extra digit after the 502, as in HTTP Error 502.3 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy, which means Bad Gateway: Forwarder Connection Error (ARR).

How to Fix the 502 Bad Gateway Error

1. Try loading the URL again by pressing F5 or Ctrl-R on your keyboard, or by clicking the refresh/reload button.

2. Start a new browser session by closing all open browser windows and then opening a new one. Then try opening the webpage again.

3. Clear your browser’s cache. Outdated or corrupted files that are being stored by your browser could be causing 502 Bad Gateway issues.

4. Delete your browser’s cookies. For similar reasons as mentioned above with cached files, clearing stored cookies could fix a 502 error.

5. Try another browser. Popular browsers include Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari, among others.

6. Restart your networking equipment. Issues with your modem, router, switches, or other networking devices could be causing 502 Bad Gateway or other 502 errors. A simple restart of these devices could help.

Thanks for the replies. Guess I’ll just follow the ways suggested. =)

anytime and hope it work’s for you, and other thing if you are using google webmaster you can chick crawl crawl errors and see if this error appear when search engine crawl your website