552 Quota exceeded

So I only have 52 files on my website totaling less than 10 MB and I am getting this message(‘552 Quota exceeded’) on FileZilla and on the file manager. I haven’t exceeded my bandwidth for the site or any thing like that. Any one know why this is happening or how to fix it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are you on server15?

If you are 000webhost is aware of the issue and it should be fixed by tomorrow

#

I would submit a support ticket in the members area. Looking at your site, it does not appear that you have too many files or folders, so submitting a ticket is the best thing you can do.

Edit: Look above

Server 46 will be checked

Thanks, and I overlooked this, but I am also being told:

150 Accepted data connection
552-279 files used (2%) - authorized: 10000 files
552-1535975 Kbytes used (99%) - authorized: 1536000 Kb
552 Quota exceeded: [sbs2.BMP] won’t be saved

But I’m still only using ~9.8 MB on the server.

Looks like you’ve hit the file quota limit.

Not according to this.

Well then according to this :smiley:

Yes that would be the [U]disk space[/U] limit. :stuck_out_tongue: I did miss that the first time as I skimmed over it.

But all I have on there is 10 MB of stuff? At least that I can see. Or is 1.5 GB all I can upload in a whole month, even if I delete it?

You have 1.5GB of files on your account as filezilla says:

552-1535975 Kbytes used (99%) - authorized: 1536000 Kb
552 Quota exceeded: [sbs2.BMP] won’t be saved

The disk usage counter in the members area takes a day to update.

FileZilla and the counter on here is telling me I only have 10 MB there(after a couple days), and I’m 99% sure I only have that much on the server.

I’m sorry if I’m doing something stupid here, but I don’t understand why this isn’t working.

You forgot to mask your user login in the queued files section :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks lol

Any help on my last post?