Account has been auto suspended

My Account registered with email postmanreply@gmail.com has been auto suspended without my any mistakes even I follow all rules of 000webhost.

Pls help if you are a member of 000webhost and reactivate my account ‘postmanreply@gmail.com’

Thanks
Shiv Kumar

It is not, your website is just temporarily sleeping for 1 hour :slight_smile:

I make this website just for peoples who want to contact me .

And it sleeping time is started from 01:30AM (IST) and this is my account.

If you are staff of this company pls reactivate my account. Boss…

When it sleeps it is not suspended

No it was suspend I was seen this alert when some day before I was tried to login. But now it active. Thank you for your help.

I am not able to remove branding it say need pro. But some month past it was a service that peoples can remove branding from footer even he free user.

Would you pls for me last time remove branding. Actually I was not aware that this services is came newly that peoples can’t remove branding if he free user.

Pls help and give give last chance

Link to any free users without branding?
If you or they bought a Hostinger domain then branding can be turned off.

1 Like

I want to remove branding as free is it possible. Pls give ine chance to remove it.

Well, all 000webhost users cannot remove it, it’s not just you.
The new system makes it possible for users who bought a domain from Hostinger to turn it off :slight_smile:

This is my last query that is whenever I receive any email of user submission on my email I show this information at top of the header. Pls have a look at this attach and help How I remove thi information.

Hi @shivkumarinfo

Your account might got suspended because of a login issue we had earlier due to CF IP errors. Actually, it was a temporary error.

If you need to remove 000webhost banner, you have to buy a domain from hostinger. If you are interested in upgrading and having a great hosting, upgrade to hostinger :wink: You’ll get a free domain and SSL, which bring your site to the top of search results. :wink:

This is my last query that is whenever I receive any email of user submission on my email I show this information at top of the header. Pls have a look at this attach and help How I remove thi information.

Are you using your 000webhostapp domain?

In From: I am using my own gmail email registered with you.

That won’t work!

All the emails are sent over 000webhostapp domain.The bad thing is 000webhostapp domains are widely used by scammers for illegal activities. Therefore many social apps, mail clients block emails and websites. I prefer you to buy a domain from hostinger and use it to send emails.

Or get a free domain from freenom.com

Note: Even you buy a domain, this problem can persist. The reason is you have to send emails through 000webhost mail servers. Email clients can block your emails even social apps won’t block your domain. So, buying a hosting account is a great idea. (use above link to direct to the hostinger page)

1 Like

Not showing my Website Title as I edited in Header Title tag or website coding even I add this website on Google tool kit. Also I added description/Meta tags/ Keywords but nothing this matching. What I do actually my website I iframe inside you should help us. Becouse I am customer.

The community can provide support, we will provide support on 000webhost issues, there are no 000webhost issues present here.

If you want 24/7 support and unmatchable service then checkout Hostinger.com

1 Like