Add account probleme!

hey everyone !
why when i want to add a new account i see this message :

Unfortunately account creation failed. Error message has been logged and our staff has been notified. We will attempt to setup your account manually as soon as possible. You will be notified by email once your account will be ready.

??
please help me

If error message ‘Unfortunately account creation failed’ is displayed, it might be caused by 3 reasons:

1. Your domain name contains ‘high risk’ keywords like hack, bank, verify, etc.

2. The same IP was used to create other accounts which belong to other persons.

3. You use proxy server.

There is nothing we can do in this case, but this ban should be removed automatically within next 2 weeks. Please do not try to create any new accounts within next 2 weeks and try it later.

so ! yes i have 2 accounts ! but how i can delete 1 account ? i dont mean the domain account but the customer account ?
can i send to you my email and pass so you can delete my account ?

Account/Domain can be deleted from your control panel. Login to the control panel of the account you want to delete and click the “Delete Account” button at the bottom.

I think this is the same problem the OP had here - http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/29125-probleme-help-please.html

If it is then a support ticket needs to be submitted to get the account activated.