Add signature in your Gmail id - Boost trafic

While reading one article on one Google blogspot blog, I read a paragraph where it was mentioned that signatures with website links can help boost traffic.

To me, I don’t use signatures with links since I don’t trust that kind of traffic. I put more emphasis on doing Good SEO tips and guides since that becomes more permanent than having to send mails every now and then.

I have many people who share that they are able to get more traffic through emails and which I know that is true although ones choice determines what to use when it comes to that.

Thank you for sharing the traffic Tip.

Guys Don’t use this method for Spamming , If you spam your friends contact then in near future all the mass email with Diverted to Spam folder " Google Spam protection :smiley: "

I dont think the technique mention by the threat starter or even the tips meant by spamming your friends and families with emails. Just that, we send emails frequently and by adding your website links to your gmail or hotmail is just an extra exposure to the receivers who receive your email with topics that is irreverent to your websites

I will just be a matter of time when google will detect this and if you get caught, there will be huge penalties. I personally don’t recommend this tactic.

I wouldn’t be worried about Google blocking and a penalty from them, I would be worried about years of data that they already have and sell of yours. All of the big internet sites with social and emails have been storing everything about you. That storage is being sold and attacked by others. It’s in multiple locations around the world and not in one place. This is a security nightmare. They store backups in more locations in case a few are attacked. This is the problem as well. They should not be storing anything, but they do because its not their personal information. It’s yours. They will keep making money before you get a clue. Wise up and unplug with your real information.

It will generate traffic but no improvement in SERP !!!

However Critic, This is example of the little things I find so amazing
How One post one year ago 2,498,000 … million views Only 25 replies
Answer must be there They are doing something right.? just observing
Please do share …

A Simple title of something people want to know about and actually do get answer.
= 2.5 million Wow

copy and paste below 

improve website traffic, signature in google, website traffic Go to first new post Add signature in your Gmail id - Boost trafic (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Mrcoolbudy
Reply | Unsubscribe
03-01-2014 01:37 AM
by immiz Go to last post
25 2,498,027

learning I thought Traffic = $

Not a bad idea, however you need to send out a large number of emails to get merely some traffic…

Thank You For Sharing.It helped me a lot.

It’s interesting idea for new website getting traffic.

oh that’s good ideas, i will do that

I usually keep a link to my site in my business emails, but for accessibility reasons. It is so annoying when I get a formal email from a company and I have to track down their website based on where their email came from, and that’s not very useful if they’re using a free system like Yahoo.

I just read on an article somewhere that Google could penalize users for this. Is this true?

Sounds like a good idea…

Nice Shot, like your signature ah :stuck_out_tongue:

Good work bro. Video illustrated each minor thing very carefully. Nice.

Thanks, It’s old idea but I have not used them yet .You get real traffic

thank for all

How can adding sig. links in gmail drive traffic?