Affiliate program of 000webhost

Hello everyone…I started affiliate program of 000webhost and want to know how i can get .com domain after refering people? i don’t want to withdraw my earning i just want to buy .com with it so can anyone guide me on this??
Thanks

Check the below link…all details already given.

Easiest way is to buy hostinger.com package and you will get free .com domain name.
If you still want to refer people, then you need to signup at

gather genuine people, get paid and buy domain name.

i already created an account… i want to know how to get .com domain from 000webhost after referin 15 people… i don’t want to waste my time if this doesn’t work. Pls guide me here

affiliate program does not give free domains for referals, it gives you money.

okay but they say .com domain for refering 15 people…

Why are you so excited? Have you looked “000webhost affiliate reviews” on web? You should really look.

000webhost affiliate system was renewed at 2017 January. It has different rules and it works.

1 Like

Do these not apply any longer then?

@andrius same doubt as Infinity has.

will update this info soon

1 Like

When you refer people, do they have to sign up for premium hosting to count as a “user”, or do they just have to activate a free site. I have seen a few people with this question.

affiliate program is counting free users. manual check is performed on every goal request, so it can take time before goal requst is approved.