Application error 500 - W3 Total Cache

After downloaded W3 Total Cache I cant login (An error occurred in the website and your page could not be displayed. If you are the website owner, check your logs for details.), what I can do? I lost my acess and website? I saw some forums here in 000webhost but I don’t know how to solve this, someone can help me?

I fixed your issue, keep in mind not to use cache plugins :slight_smile:

OMG, Thank you so much, I didn’t know that I couldn’t use cache plugins, now, I’m aware. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Hi, if you don’t mind, I’d like to ask you if I can, i don’t know, “save” my entire website using some plugins, or may I have some troubles/erros? Is it better try by FileZilla?
thanks in advance for your help

Well, the best way is to zip your public_html folder and download it, and dowload the database (Manage databases in cPanel). That way you can ensure you’ll have it always safe.
Else use some plugins like all in one wp migration :slight_smile:

1 Like

One more question: Though my website it’s working, and all the images are been showing right, I can’t access them in my library on wordpress, and I can’t upload new ones. I get this message (W3 Total Cache Error: some files appear to be missing or out of place. Please re-install plugin or remove /storage/xxxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php.

Hi @ela!

I think the problem has been fixed. Please clear your browser cache and try again.

If issue persists, please post the links with the problems.

yeah, thank you, it working perfectly well now. :star_struck:

1 Like