Can a page be hidden from the menu but still displayed?

Is there any way to hide a page from appearing in the menu, but the page still being able to be displayed? When you create a page, on the options, it asks you if you want the page to be displayed and to what menu it should be added to, but the drop down arrow MAKES you select your default menu. So is there any way to hide this page from appearing on the menu? I want to use this page as a welcome screen, but don’t want everyone to be able to go back to this page once they are navigating the site, like I said, like a presentation Welcome screen.

If the web builder files aren’t encrypted then you can edit the pages manually.

Oh I see, how would I go on about doing this?

The files are still encrypted afaik, so editing them manually is a no-go.
There also i no way to “hide” a page from the menu. If you create the page in Website Builder then it inevitably will show in the menu (at least that’s what i figured so far, but willing to have another go at it later today).

I really appreciate that, thanks so much

The only thing I could see doing, is rename the page and leave it blank, so that it doesn’t appear, but it is still clickable and when you hover over it there is a side icon like on my other menu pages :frowning:

I am almost sure that there isn’t a way to accomplish what you have in mind, at least not with a hidden page. What probably could work is sort of a splash page that is addressed through a line in the .htaccess file. This way a visitor to your site would, when opening your site, see the splash page first. On that splash page is a link that takes you to the actual homepage.

but don’t want everyone to be able to go back to this page once they are navigating the site

That’s not gonna work out using the website builder. Technically there are ways to realize such solution but using website builder that’s nothing short of a miracle.

Hmm, I just liked the idea of having it like that like a click to enter page, but if it’s pretty impossible, I suppose it’s not the end of the world, I appreciate the help though.