Can i change USERNAME?

Sorry,now there are 3 questions:

1. “Hi Admin” appears on wordpress.org profile, can this be changed from webhost? i may have used the default Admin as username earlier.
  2. i try to create more subdomains from 000webhost, i can only create 1 domain.
  3. What username do i use to view my MYAdminPhp? Where can i find my username and password for this?

Tried to reply to your question," Hey can you tell more?" but cannot. So i edit earlier question.
Please help. THANKS!

Hey can you tell more?

Now there are 3 questions:

1. “Hi Admin” appears on wordpress.org profile, can this be changed from webhost? i may have used the default Admin as username earlier.
  2. i try to create more subdomains from 000webhost, i can only create 1 domain.
  3. What username do i use to view my MYAdminPhp? Where can i find my username and password for this?
    Please help. THANKS!

@charleskwtan What is your website name?

charleskwtan.com

The moderator is friendly but the forum text box is not friendly.;-(

hello, not friendly at all this text box.

@charleskwtan

Yes you using phpmyadmin.
To change:-

1. login to your 000webhost account.
  2. Then go to “Manage” >> “Manage Database” >> “Manage” >> “PhpMyAdmin”.
  3. After going to PhpMyAdmin, now extract your database tables by clicking on “+” before your db name.
  4. Now click on “wp-users” and change “user_login”,“user_nicename”,“display_name” to the name you want to have.(Default its: Admin).

This will fix your username issue.

Subdomain feature is not available anymore.(but you can create 1, only 1).

Above is the answer to access phpmyadmin.
To get database username and password, you first need to create a database.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

i do not know why sometimes, i can enter phpMyAdmin without login, sometimes login appear and i still cannot login. Any reason?

i can enter php from MANAGE. i think once i exit phpMyadmin, i cannot login from dialog box.

Yes you can using your database details, which you get at the time of creating your database.

i still cannot access after exit, only enter through MANAGE.
It is not a problem.

just curious, why are there 2 databases? please explain. thanks!

1st database is related to your wordpress website.
2nd database is manually create, probably by you.

THANKS! i have learnt much from you.
Appreciated!

1 Like