Cannot connect to databse: ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user

My PHP script cannot connect to DB, I can see this error:
Warning: mysql_query(): ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user ‘966819’@‘2a02:4780:bad:f00d::3’ (using password: NO) in /storage/h5/819/966819/public_html/doris/libs/config.class.php on line 72

Looks like there is wrong user (should be id966819_doriscz) and using passoword should be YES (I have no idea where to change this).

Thanks for help in advance.

You’ll need to change the username in your website files (whichever file is wrong).

What is your website name??
What scripts you are running?

You can get database related details by going to “Manage Database” !!!

Username is mentioned in description (it is in the brackets). It is created as part of second database I have created. I use PHP call mysqli_connect()

That username is incorrect.

000webhost database username looks like id123456_data and id123456_user

I cannot agree cos first database works perfectly with similar username based on databse name.

Okay well I’ll advise you again to use the database name and username from 000webhost.com > Manage Database along with password and host: localhost

That is what I do all the time, I use only those paramaters when calling PHP mysqli_connect() method with the right order. What I don’t understand is why the error says that password was not used :frowning:

It also shows this error for the same line of code: “Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established”

Works now, I have no idea what changed from yesterday, but issue resolved now :slight_smile: