Cannot create new domain account

I need help in my account, i already have 6 domain but everytime i create new with complete details, the new created domain not existing on my list of accounts?

Are you using the new panel or old panel if you know?

im not sure if it is old or new, i just visit the website 000webhost.com then log in my account then i go list account and create new account but not work

It sounds like the old panel which is no longer allowing creation of new accounts please sign back up again and you’ll be presented with the new panel.

oh yes your correct I’m in the old panel so i need to sign up new account again? then create new domain?
or how I’m going to get work my old account on the new panel?

I think there is a slow migration of ACTIVE accounts to the new panel, if your old panel account was INACTIVE or you didn’t log in enough or have enough visitors your account will just be deleted no questions asked.

You can sign up right now using a NEW email address or a different one from the OLD panel and you’ll be able to create websites again but if you input an email address already existing on 000webhost then I’m not sure you’ll be able to sign up again.

I have the same issue. When I log in, I get directed to the old panel. Is there a way to access the new panel without creating a new account ? I would prefer not to have two accounts.

So when you login and you are directed to the old panel can you manage your websites if you had/have any?

Yes. That all works fine. Just can’t add anymore new sites.

You’ll need to create a brand new account to access the new panel to begin creating more websites.

1 Like