Can't delete my old profile

When I click the Delete button and reply OK to the “Are you sure…” message. The control panel still says, “You have active accounts” It never says, “Account has been terminated, changes will apply on server in a few seconds” I’ve tried it several times and it won’t delete.

This may be due to current downtime on your account’s server, try again in a few hours.

ok, that worked now. thanks.

but now when trying to set up my new account I can’t verify my email. It doesn’t seem to be doing that. maybe i’m not doing it right.

also, i can’t verify my phone number by sending an sms text to 0018156008600. my phone says it is an invalid destination.

um ok, got the phone validation to work. just can’t use the 001 part in the beginning and it’s fine. It came back and validated my phone number. it still says it hasn’t validated my email though. I just hit the resend confirmation button next to my email on the screen and nothing seems to happen.

Try checking your spam folder if you have one, or resend the verification email in the Settings > General section.

With the phone number, you need to get rid of the 00 at the beginning and just use 18156008600. We have gotten this report many times before, but as it turns out, we can’t change it because it is a problem with our SMS provider.

1 Like

ok, that worked now too. sorry i’m taking up your time with this. just seemed like it wasn’t working for a while, then all of a sudden things worked fine. thanks again.

1 Like