Can't Make New Account With Closed Account Email

I closed an account that I used my main email to create, and now I want to sign up again with the same email but it just says the email is already in use. I really don’t want to have to create a new email for an account, please help.

Thanks

@IPatricio We have identified and fixed this issue. You can now try signing up again.

It still says “This email is already in use.” when I try to create an account.

Tried forgot password?

Forgot password just returns “No account is associated with this email.”

same problem with me

same here :disappointed:

I know it isn’t ideal but you can make a new account with an entirely different email address.

i.e. your usual is nuggetmaker12@googlemail.com and you can use nuggermaker1.2@googlemail.com and get the email as well.

Or you can create a brand new email account 000webhostactive@googlemail for example

But the problem is I already uplodaded a site with an specific name, I created a new email and a new account at 000webhost, when I typed my site’s name for a new upload it said “name already used”.

I need this one, a reset password would works just fine, it’s a simple thing.

Well, believe or not, yesterday I created a new e-mail and a new account, as I just mentioned above.
I wrote down my password carefully.
Now, it’s the same problem, I can’t get logged in, just getting "Log in details are not correct."
Maybe I got my password of my previous email right, but probably it’s happening the same…

I’ve thought I found a nice host, but it doesn’t look like one, idk what’s the problem…
And it doens’t look like it’s willing the fix it.

Free hosting accounts don’t attract the perk of free support.
Other free hosting members like myself try our best to help but don’t have any admin functions.

@IPatricio Try again, it seems like there was a different issue with accounts that have been moved from the old 000webhost panel. This should be resolved now.

@blipiblop @JSFarias Your accounts are active, so you should be able to log in. If you are getting an error message that says your password is incorrect, use the password reset form.

It let me create an account now, but it’s not sending me any emails to verify my email even after I click resend confirmation it doesn’t give me any email. It also doesn’t send me any password reset links, and they’re not going to my junk mail either.

You did not receive any reset emails because your email address had bounced before and we suppress messages to such addresses. Try again, it should work now.

It works now. Thank you

I’m getting a similar error: I had one account, created a new account with a different email address, realized I couldn’t verify my phone on two separate accounts, and closed the new account.

When I tried to change the email address on my first account to the one I used for the second, it told me (and is still telling me) “This email is in use by another account”. I tried logging into the account I closed, but it says that the email is not associated with any account.