Can't Point Domain to site

I attempted to point my domain to my 000webhost site using a CNAME but it always fails with the error shown above. I confirm that the DNS entry is ok:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.allmusicianswanted.com. 3600 IN	CNAME	www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com.
www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com. 3600 IN CNAME	us-east-1.route-1.000webhost.awex.io.
us-east-1.route-1.000webhost.awex.io. 27 IN A	153.92.12.99

What am I doing wrong? Why does the form fail to point domain?

Where do you get that answer section from?

Might just have to wait for DNS to resolve, you’d be better off using nameservers imo.

I don’t want “allmusicianswanted.com” to point to here, I want “www.allmusicianswanted.com” to point to here. I have another subdonmain pointing elsewhere, and MX records pointing elsewhere. That is why I have a CNAME in godaddy for www to point to my 000 domain name.

Also apparently you can’t point a top domain at a CNAME, so it has to be a subdomain

If you set your CNAME on your domain to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com then allmusicianswanted.com will load your 000webhost content.
I’m not 100% about www.allmusicianswanted.com because www. doesn’t work properly with 000webhost as you can see http://james2.000webhostapp.com and http://www.james2.000webhostapp.com first one will load but the second won’t.

The fact that allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com works but www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com does not has no bearing on what I am trying to accomplish.
I am trying to point www.allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com
I am not trying to point www.allmusicianswanted.com to www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com
I do not want to point allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com

If your system would allow me to just point www.allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com it would work as I have done so on other sites. It looks to me that your system is failing the CNAME check because you are stripping the www from the domain I am trying to enter. That is a bad assumption that looks like to be screwing up other users who want to point a subdomain to this site not the entire domain. If your system won’t let me enter in the alias on the web server could a system administrator or engineer do it for me? If not is there a customer support number I can call to get teir2/teir3 support? Technically speaking web servers support what I am trying to do. I do not understand why your site does not.

Hosting24.com for premium offers live chat support, ticket and telephone, free hosting only has the community forum as it was not cost effective to continue providing free support.

Thank you for that. I now know if I want interactive help I need to pay for it. That makes sense. Now for the rest of my post.

The fact that allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com works but www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com does not has no bearing on what I am trying to accomplish.
I am trying to point www.allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com
I am not trying to point www.allmusicianswanted.com to www.allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com
I do not want to point allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com

If your system would allow me to just point www.allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com it would work as I have done so on other sites. It looks to me that your system is failing the CNAME check because you are stripping the www from the domain I am trying to enter. That is a bad assumption that looks like to be screwing up other users who want to point a subdomain to this site not the entire domain. If your system won’t let me enter in the alias on the web server could a system administrator or engineer do it for me?

Really? No more responses? You are just going to leave me hanging? Not even an “I’m sorry sir that is not how the system works. If you want a full domain upgrade your service.”

I would suggest…
First point…
allmusicianswanted.com to allmusicianswanted.000webhostapp.com (which you dont want to i know…)

Then using “.htaccess” you can redirect “allmusicianswanted.com” to "www.allmusicianswanted.com"
Paste the below code in your .htaccess file(file location “public_html” and if not there you can create one)

RewriteEngine on
RewriteOptions inherit

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^allmusicianswanted.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.allmusicianswanted.com$1 [R=301,L]

may be this can help you!!!