Can't Remove Banner

Hi,
I can’t not remove banner. Because there is no turn off “show banner” option from general setting.So i can’t do this.

Did you park/point a domain after 17/7/2017?
If so, you cannot turn off show banner anymore.

Hello, I have been using this service on my domain since 2016 and I still can’t remove the banner as well.

1 Like

We have changed our service and now banners can’t be removed. You can remove it if you buy a domain from Hostinger or upgrade to a paid plan. :slight_smile:

Apparently, it’s your own fault for logging in to the control panel after 17/7/17, they stung me with the same thing. :frowning:

It’s stupid though, the visitors of our sites likely have no interest in 000webhost, and their free users who may have transitioned to a paid account are much less likely to if they are forced into it.

We are really sorry for inconvenience, but things are not going to change soon. Like I stated in other posts, 000webhost has been intended to be a free web hosting provider for web developers, students and testers. Our infrastructure has been optimized for that.

If you need more resources, please consider buying a paid plan, which does not have such limitations:

1 Like