Can't resetup my account / create another account, after inactivity

Hello,

I have an account under webhost which has been cancelled for inactivity. I suppose it’s maybe because of the « 10 visits per month » but I hadn’t been warned by email before. I tried to « resetup » my account but it’s says the feature is no longer available. I tried to create another account but I get stuck to the page « upgrade now » after filling the boxes of the name domain etc.

What can I do ? I just want my website to comes back or recreate it, and I need it soon…
I post here because I didn’t find an email for customer support so I hope it will help me.

Thank you in advance.

Marion Malle.

Logout and login again. Your account was moved to new panel.

Exactly the same here. Logging out then in again does nothing at all. Need some advice please.

If you guys visit this page https://www.000webhost.com/free-website-sign-up

Can you sign up to the service again?

Or can you post a screenshot of the issue you are having?

Many thanks.

Account resetup and new account creation is disabled due to migration process to new panel. This is a temporary state of the panel.
Clients who do not have any active account will be presented with an option to move to new panel. You can create new websites in new panel. If you do not want to wait you can use new email address and signup with new account.

2 Likes

I’m having this exact same problem!

Can you post a screenshot of issue you are having?

Using [img] insert image url here [/img ] once you’ve taken a screenshot and uploaded it to a image sharing website.

Or by

Pressing prt screen on your keyboard and pasting into a folder, desktop or into Paint and saving as a file and uploading using the upload button on this thread?

Could we get an ETA on the migration process?

We do not give any ETA for public at this time.