Cant´t Point my Domain

Hello, I can not configure my web address. I did it step by step using the wix.com tutorial (this is where my domain is purchased) but I can not park. Four days is still showing a message: “Waiting for name servers”.
Please help!

The steps are:

Step 1: Contact your external site server is (000webhost.com) to request the application (ip) and add the records A. (Ip that aggregate was 153.92.2.6)

Step 2: Delete CNAME records from your domain (I did)

Step 3: Edit your records

Step 4: Create new records
Logs must be added exactly as entered under CNAME, instead of pointing to a host name, they will point to an IP address. The 3 IP addresses must be the same.

all that, i already did that. They said that is the only way, i cant change the nameservers. My domain is Quenovedad.com (neediest-north.000webhostapp.com)

Please help!

The request returns: Error 503 - Service unavailable

Please retry and post screenshots with every step you do.

@infoquenovedad There is no exact ip address as 000webhost is using load balancers.

Use 000webhost name servers or cname to point towards 000webhost.

Using the registrar of Quenovedad.com

Login and “set nameservers”

use ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Once the DNS resolves you should see your website working correctly, if you have used “Set Web Address” on 000webhost.com and typed in your domain name Quenovedad.com :slight_smile:

If you cannot use nameservers for one reason or another, then CNAME is the way to go.
Visit www.000webhost.com > login > “Set Web Address” > "Point domain"
Type in Quenovedad.com and then it will ask you to point a CNAME record to neediest-north.000webhostapp.com on your domain registrar website, visit the registrar, login and set a CNAME to neediest-north.000webhostapp.com now wait a few hours and your domain should resolve, hit back to add domain, point it, and type Quenovedad.com - now it should accept your domain and link it with your account and it will work fine.

Is correct? with no A Records (Host) ?

Use just www as host

Now its working! Thanks a lot!

You know how I make it work without “www”: quenovedad.com, and m.quenovedad.com?

Thry adding two CNAMEs with quenovedad.com pointing at neediest-north.000webhostapp.com, and m.quenovedad.com pointing at the mobile version of the website.

Hey mate hop you are well !

Can you please tell me what I’m doing wrong < I did register a domain @ Topnom went into Nameservers and wrote those you told to use and from Topnom part I’m active . The domain is Dietguru.ml . When I’m typing it it’s loadin but an emptu page .

Can you please direct me !
Thanks

I did wait nearly 24 hours now I changed them again , What are you talking about , this CNAME ?

Is it an alternative faster

@Justin2011 Have your parked your domain at 000webhost??

What do you mean , Im sorry I am purely a newbie :slight_smile:

Hey yes It’s saying is parked and it’s ready linked , now I need to change something else I can see on the right link website / Set Mx Record / Email Forwarders / Manage Dns Zone .

What is this with email have to do with the website , you mean when they press to email you they can do it on the website ?

Thanks

Go to “Set Web Address” – “Add domain” – “Park domain”

if you have already parked it then…unpark it and then park it again.

I didn’t get you…can you explain a bit more?

What is this cname ?
Near Park Domain on the right where you can link the domain there is Email forwarders something like that , what does that mean ?

THanks

Its an alternate to name servers.

Email forwarding used for sending an email message delivered to one email address on to a possibly different email address.

What is your domain?

Dietguru.ml

Can I do some background Music in it ?

I can Dietguru.ml loads fine, yes you can do anything you please with your site :grin:

@Justin2011 As said above …Loads fine now.