Can't view my website,error 403

Yesterday I couldn’t view my page because it was showing it doesn’t exist, now error 403 forbidden shows up? Is it something because of me or is it something to do with the host?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is to do with the host. This morning my site was working fine; now, a couple hours later, 403 forbidden on both my sites. Just hope they get everything working again in short order.

Same here, i guess it’s a host thing hope it can get fixed soon

I think a good host should at least tell his customers/clients whats happening -.-

1 Like

Hello,

Same problem here. As pointed out by maxischl some email updates on downtime would be appreciated.

1 Like

does it work for you guys again? my website www.hypermodzshop.com doesnt work because 403 error

1 Like

i cant view my website anymore i have the same problem 403 forbidden error

1 Like

my http://tor4ru.000webhostapp.com too.
besides, ftp doesn’t function. the error shows up indicating that the server is down.

I’m having similar problems - 403 errors - but in addition I can’t log in to my website when trying to use the web file manager. I can log in to my web hosting account and access PHPMyAdmin but can’t manage the files in my website.

All very frustrating!!

1 Like

I have the same for a website which uses the new web interface. But not for my website which uses the old CPanel interface. I don’t think all the 000webhost servers are affected. As soon as anyone has any luck please put it up on this forum

First the “There’s nothing here,yet” issue. Now this. I was feeling good because it seemed that 000webhost’s web hosting was faster today. But alas, it had to be ruined by monkeys running the servers. I was going to move my website to another host, but of course FTP is down as well! This is getting god damn ridiculous.

I have the same problem. Cant connect via web file or FTP or aby way…

Please help

This is the error:

Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

And FTP:

Respuesta: 421 Home directory not available - aborting

1 Like

I’m having the same issue

1 Like

I have used almost most of the free web hosting I can find on the web and by far this is the worst web hosting I have ever used. I dont know if you guys have ever heard of InfinityFree , I have use it for almost a year now for my college assignment and it’s the best web hosting for me.

2 Likes

same problem
my website not working and report error 403 forbidden
hope admin to reply this problem soon

1 Like

Same problem because 000webhost goes down day by day… If they will not solve this issue we will transfer to www.bugs3.com … yes friend we have to download backup of site then upload it on bug3.com and park domain to your real domain… thanks I’m using both when one site turn off I open 2nd…

1 Like

Hi, I am unable to Login files.000webhost.com with my username and password. Also i have tried resetting my password. But no use. Kindly someone please help on this. Thanks

1 Like

when you try to login which options or warning appear @scriptsanddesigns

1 Like

@Mike_Digital yes I’m using. we all can use

yes you are right bro @wan5