Change MariaDB to MYSQL

how to Change MariaDB to MYSQL?

This is not possible on free hosting.

Not possible.

Why do you want to change?

its a lot of bugs… “You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM smf_log_packages”

You are using outdated scripts surely or the incorrect version of PHP then?

Remember this is free hosting, large scripts such as forums will slow down your website and you may experience drops in connection, server busy, limits exceeded.

This with the old 000webhost did not happen.

The new panel is up to date, if your script is outdated then contact the developer of the script.

Example: E107 did not work on the new panel straight away, contacted E107 Dev team and told them about the issues, they corrected their script to work properly with IPV6 addressing which 000webhost uses, now E107 works.

Is that no script works

What?

:1234: :1234: :1234:

now i cant access to my page (HTTP ERROR 500)

What is your page…?

Is it this from looking at your previous posts?

I aim to help but some people have high expectations for free hosting at the end of the day…

https://struck-windings.000webhostapp.com/

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM smf_log_packages
WHERE package_id = ‘hadesflames:InvitationSystem’
AND’ at line 2
Archivo: /storage/h3/992/678992/public_html/Sources/Packages.php
Línea: 248

I’m not seeing that sorry, what are you trying to do when it appears?

install any package in my site

If you have parked a domain on your account, you should be using the parked domain to access your site not the 000webhostapp URL.

the table smf_lock_packages its bug i think

Since this is a script related error appearing I would recommend you contacting SMF developers or their support team in the meantime until someone comes along here.

They told me to contact you

"the error is not triggered in the PACKAGE…
and the issue is related to the fact that, apparently, MariaDB does not subscribe fully to the same code format/standards as mySQL…

and SMF was built for mySQL (and SQLite and PostGRE SQL) not MariaDB…

so, some tweaks are going to be needed to make it work on MariaDB – or you can ask your host to switch to mySQL"

We won’t be switching to MySQL but you can upgrade to premium services where you could make the decision yourself of which database to use.