Continuing the discussion from The webhost app is working but domain - No!:
I have the same problem, and followed your method of resolving
it was unsuccesfull, perhaps while in adding google DNS, i had access only to ethernet and not to the wifi, that was not used in my case. Afterwards I tried changing the dns of the inactive wifi, it didn’t work either
to be sincere, I tried to activate the wifi-connection using the problem-solver and I didn’t succeed.
my website is urethral-airships.000webhostapp.com
my domain is www.willem-i-200.tk
I am a windows10 user
thank you on the beforehand when you can try helping me