Connecting 000webhost database to 000webhost website

Hello,

I am new to the community, and new to this as well. I created a mySQL database for VAM, or virtual airlines manager. All my files are uploaded to the database, but I would like it connected to a free website on 000webhost. How can I do this? Thanks.

The host of the database is localhost :slight_smile:

In my connection files, I have set the database host to localhost, and I have included the name, user, and password for the database. Still nothing shows up. To prove, check ifunitedvirtual.000webhost.com. I can send images to help, but basically I’ll explain what I’ve done:

First, I created a website, and I kept the website empty, meaning I haven’t added any files to it. Then, I created the database, uploaded all my files (including two connection files), plugged in all the relevant info, and then tried. Still no result. I have one more trick up my sleeve, and I’ll get back to you when I do that.

I tried reuploading all the files, and nothing has worked. I am 100% positive that I set the host to localhost. Any other thoughts?

Hmmmm, that’s weird :confused:

Would images help? Has anyone else who’s done it before had issues like this?

Yes images may help, are you trying to use RemoteMYSQL?

That was my issue. RemoteMYSQL wasn’t liking me. I reuploaded all the files without using it and it works. Thanks!!