Count to 1,000,000

All of a sudden this thread went quiet o.O

Ya, I dont know what happened. we are so close to 100.

At 99 noone will post anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

why not?

85…

I will post on 99 if necessary.

lol, these aren’t “quality” posts… eh, i reached 200 before i started posting in this thread anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new here, but I decided to help you! I’m a good man :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome konrados :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Btw: my website is under review and I’m wondering whether we will get to 1000000 before it’s done :slight_smile:

Lol, Im sure that it will finish soon.

Also, these are great posts :slight_smile: We are having a good conversation!

Well… they are great, but maybe pointless?

Read this short text, i
i am sure you missed something on the run :wink:

Lol, We could make another game with this game? Like a story game were everyone posts one word to the sentence. Or you have to post something related to the previous post(I like this game :slight_smile: )

Btw: this thread started about 9 days ago and we have “90” = 10 per day = we’ll finish in 273 years, that is in the end of 2283. Damn, I don’t think I’ll be able to see it :frowning: Unless I’ll quit smoking or something…

The stats come up in every counting game, but you just got to keep going anyways. Plus, theres some times Iv seen 100+ posts a day! We just need to have active users, 10 posts by 10 users a day is nothing but for a single person but alot for the game.

You should stop smoking anyways.

Almost 274 years acctually, but meh, we just have to get some other members to post some times a day here, including us :wink:

You can put a link to this thread to signature :slight_smile: Ehh, this is a middle of the night in Poland, I need to get some sleep, but I promise I’ll be back tomorrow :slight_smile:
I wanted so much to put “100” …

I am in Norway, it’s 2am here, and no problems :smiley:

I guess I cant post 99, so someone else just post it.

[COLOR=“Red”]Read the first post to see the new rewards system :slight_smile:[/COLOR]

Here you go:) which means I can’t put “100” but as I said, I’m a good man:)

Wow, ahaha 100. Looks like I’m winning some karmas!
ohh yeah :cool:

[COLOR=“Red”]Read the first post to see the new rewards system[/COLOR] <- :wink: