CPanel help anyone?

Can anyone help me get access to the cpanel?

Hi, can you tell me what problem you’re having getting to your members area?

I have a different error now. I am trying to get my database tables created but its not creating by its self. With xampp I can easily setup the datatables i just go to php admin and put in local_lobby then the tables create form banmanager. However with 000webhost Im struggling.
IM going to post images that might help get a solution.

Image 2

Image 3

Final image

Hi @themidnightwar
What error do you get when trying to connect to the db?

1 Like

The database dosen’t connect you may not get understand minecraft errors but this errr indicates that banmanager cannot connect to the database.

@themidnightwar You need to use “localhost” as host not “127.0.0.1”.
Also Name,User and password is not “local_lobby” , “root” and “localroot”, Go to “Manage Database” and use the same details as given there.

Reset the Database Password in case if you don’t know.

i set my password to localroot and im not sure if host:localhost will work

@themidnightwar 000webhost support only “localhost” as host and none other. :slight_smile:
Check and See if this helps you.

Like this?

Yes, if it doesn’t help then post screenshot of the error you get.

Btw I can set this up with xampp but I perfer to try hosting it on a web so I can make the banmanager website public.

is my connection.php right

Are you trying to utilise Remote MYSQL?

Im not using xampp right now.

So you’ve uploaded a script to 000webhost and then configured values from your 000webhost database page?

Host localhost
Username id123456_example
Database id123456_example
Password example

Yes?

First 000webhost is being too slow so i cant do anything right now and my internet is fast.

I’m using File Manager and phpMyAdmin right now and it is loading as normal maybe 4-5 second pauses between pages today when running commands though.