Cpu-limit-reached what's the problem, it needs a reset or what?

how can i solve this problem
please or should i consider moving my database to another server any recommendations :(?

what is your domain name??

1. If when logged into 000webhost.com your status is suspended

2. Or when visiting your website you are presented with similar page

Your account has probably been suspended/deleted so your best option is to

1. visit www.000webhost.com, create a new account using a new or different email address to previously used on 000webhost and then recreate/reupload your website/data using backups or local files you have.

2. You could upgrade to premium www.hosting24.com and you can then reupload your website and have no issues with limits for only $3.99 a month! Plus if you live chat the support team once you’ve purchased there MAY be a chance they might have a backup for your account is the data is still available - if you can’t reactive your website chances are there isn’t any data available for them to get either but still worth a try!

Free accounts aren’t eligible for backups therefore if your site was deleted/suspended you have no backups available sorry.

Reasons why this error occurs or suspension occurs is

You have too many visitors and over load free server resources.
This might be caused by crawlers crawling your site; use robots.txt to limit the crawlers.
If you are using WordPress with lot of plugins your site might be under attack, remove all plugins only keep the one that you are really need.
If you have many add-on installed, your site take too much resources to run.
Your script is taking to much server resources to run.

ssshare.comlu.com is the domain name

what is the cpu limit like how much is it?

Hi CPU limit error will occur when your site has breached limits far too many times, you get a few chances it will let you go and it will reset but once you’ve hit the limit too much i.e. your site got far too much traffic or your site scripts used up all allocated server resources then it will display the error page and you cannot reset it; you must upgrade to premium where there are no limits and your site will no longer encounter this error.

Else you can make a new free account and start again fresh making sure not to hit limits this time.

Sorry.

1 Like