Database uploading

uploaded files and database from local host to webhost000. But on clicking on manage databse Iit says
database size 0
database tables 0
On clicking on the websiite addresss link ryeweaves.000webhostapp.com i shows following error:

Warning: require(/storage/h6/795/964795/public_html/wp-includes/load.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/h6/795/964795/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 19

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/storage/h6/795/964795/public_html/wp-includes/load.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/h6/795/964795/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 19

It looks like you are missing the load.php file in /public_html/wp-includes/

I checked Wp-includes folder and load.php file is there. size 31 kb

Hooray, your free website has been started!
ryeweaves.000webhostapp.com

You see this page because your website doesn’t have “index.php” or “index.html” file in public_html folder.
Create index file
Below you can see your current files in public_html folder.

File Size Last Modified
ryeweaves (2).zip ryeweaves (2).zip 30372KB May 02 2017 12:21:32 PM
When I created index.html file inside public.html folder the website page goes blank

When you can create an index.html file it shows a blank white screen because there is no code in the HTML file.

It looks to me like your site content is in a zip file. Try deleting the index.html file and right clicking on the zip file and clicking extract, then find the folder you just extracted and right click and move each file to public_html.

@deepti you need to extract “ryeweaves (2).zip” and import “wp.sql” into database.

or
You can PM me your login details…i can do it for you.

I have done as you said and here is the screen after that

Hooray, your free website has been started!
ryeweaves.000webhostapp.com

You see this page because your website doesn’t have “index.php” or “index.html” file in public_html folder.
Create index file
Below you can see your current files in public_html folder.

File Size Last Modified
public_html/ public_html/ - May 02 2017 01:10:06 PM
ryeweaves (2).zip ryeweaves (2).zip 30372KB May 02 2017 12:21:32 PM
wp.sql wp.sql 721KB May 02 2017 12:56:12 PM

@deepti you have not extracted…where it has to.

This is the path you extracted your files.
https://ryeweaves.000webhostapp.com/public_html/ryeweaves/

This means you have created “public_html/ryeweaves” inside “public_html”, which is wrong.
You have to extract your files only in “public_html” not in any sub directories…so it becomes your landing page, whenever your domain loads…your page loads.

Hope this makes your clear.

I have uploaded the wordpress folder to public_html folder and extracted it. But I find the index.php file in wordpress folder is empty. Please help!!
I have uploaded the databse as well.

@deepti I see http error 500, Delete .htaccess file from “public_html” .
See if this works.

Is PM only available only if I upgrade to PRO?

pm sent @deepti :slight_smile: