Try this! It worked for me and I was able to remove the analytic code from my website:
- Create a text file and rename it as “ .htaccess”.
- Open the file and add this line on it: php_value auto_append_file none
- Save and upload the file in the root public_html folder.
- Login to 000webhost members area.
- Then go to: http://members.000webhost.com/analytics.php?action=login
- Type your domain name, password (site login/FTTP password) and select- “Disable analytic code” and hit submit button.
- You’ll see a message saying analytics code disabled.
- Now remove your browsing cookies, history and visit your site.
- The analytic code should be gone!!!
This worked for me!! Check my website: www. jensin.site88.net/