DNS address could not be found!

Hi,
I’ve bought a domain name from Godaddy, and I already host my website on 000webhost.
Now, I need your help to park / link / forward / put (or whatever) my website under my new domain name, can anyone help me please?
Thanks a lot

Is your issue solved??
What is your domain name??

Can you screenshot the bottom of set web address under 000webhost.com

[screenshot of set web address]

Which option shall I click??

Link if you haven’t done it in the time waiting :smiley:

[screenshot of site working]

Thank you, it is working now,
But it doesn’t work with the www ! How can I make it full address including www?:confused:

1 Like

Thanks a lot dear Infinity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Infinity,
I need your kind help to show me how can I have an Email example@mysubdomain.000webhostapp.com that can appear as: exampl@mydomain.com?

Thanks

Now you will get emails sent to admin@yoursite.com to your own email/Googlemail

That is for Googlemail to reply to emails as your admin@mysite.com instead of your personal email address.

Hotmail/Yahoo/other providers should be similar setups.

Thanks a lot dear.
Is it only one Email for each domain/subdomain? or can I get more than one Email for the same domain/subdomain?

Example:
help@mydomain.com
support@mydomain.com

?

I think there is a few you can do I’ve got one at the minute though

Thank you dear.
You mean I can try clicking Create button one more time, right?:point_right:

Yes, for email forwarders, you can have up to five, provided your domain is pointed (parked) over name servers (which, from what I can tell, yours is).

However, you cannot send mail from your domain, only forward incoming mail to another address, unless you point your MX records to another email provider. You can change them on a name server (parked) domain in the “My Domains” tab of your Control Panel.

You can use this method, pointing your MX record to a provider such as Google Apps for Business, Zoho Mail, etc., or you can use @Infinity’s method (above).

1 Like