DNS not resolving on mobile, what is this?

My website is not resolving in the US showing ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED. I used the 8.8.8.8 ; 8.8.4.4 on my pc and it’s resolving just fine on my laptop - just like a lot of threads are suggesting. However, on my iPhone it is still not loading, even via LTE and after clearing cookies etc.
None of the threads explain what the issue really is, and I’m suspecting that a lot of users experience the same issue, as whatsmydns shows that it’s not resolving in the most parts of US and other parts of the world. What’s the issue here?

The link to the website is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pM47s1NIvIrF2W_tLst2evE6rVduvoK4/view

I started to think that it’s bc I’m on the free acc, tried to upgrade but it redirects me on hostinger. And hostinger says my account doesn’t exist. Do I have to create a new acc on hostinger and them migrate the website? Please SOS :slight_smile: Why everything is so complicated?

@valzine

No, this is not the issue.

Can you plz reupdate 000webhost nameservers your domain dns, then wait for sometime for dns to fully propagate.
Now login to your 000webhost account >> Set web Address >> Unpark your domain and then park it again.

This should solve your issue.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Trying it now. I also had www vesrion of the domain added there, which I also deleted for now. I’ve read somewhere that there could be some issues with www. Can I add it back in and is there a proper way to do it? Thanks a ton!

When you park your domain again after unparking, both “www” and “non-www” versions will be added. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, thanks. So I just deleted and added back, but still no luck on the phone. My NS servers are pointed to ns01.000webhost.com ns02.000webhost (com is there, just this forum only allows to put one link) - which didn’t change because of the deletion/adding back, so there is nothing to propagate. Am I missing something?

@valzine

It’s not yet fully propagated, you need to wait for sometime. :slight_smile:

Anyways i’ve escalated this issue to Admins, may be they should have more accurate answer regarding this issue.

1 Like

Got it, thanks! I will wait. Yes, definitely the issue is quite confusing. And not a lot of answers on the forum why this is happening

1 Like

It’s been 2+ hours and it still not propagating…

@valzine Sometimes dns propagation takes upto 48hrs. :sweat:
Anyhow i’m waiting for reply from Admins, as soon i get the reply, I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

1 Like