DNS not working

Hi
I have a domain, where the settings are all good (dns pointing correctly), but I still can’t get access to the website?

What is your site? :1234:

Hi, please try ony www.

Hm, well why is it not working in my end? I’m sitting in Denmark, Europe and tried on numerous computers.

Just installed wordpress as well, gives me the error;
'SQL server has gone away in /storage/h2/536/675536/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1877

Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /storage/h2/536/675536/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1877’

Your website is working fine!!!

Try again after clearing your browser cache and data
And use google dns!!

No, I’m not gonna change some dns-settings to fix this issue. This has to work, as it does, when I choos a Danish provider.

Hello, my website is not working. DNS Server not found. I parked my domain but I cant access to my website. Can you help me?

Hello, my website is not working. DNS Server not found. I parked my domain but I cant access to my website. Can you help me?

@sapphintl What is your domain name??

This is my domain:

Make sure you use only 000webhost name servers on your domain dns.

Yes but if I do that stops my gmail services. I tried leaving just 000webhost servers but that happened.

well then you can use cname instead of name severs.
Use cname to point towards 000webhost

I want to do that!! How can I do it??

Ok I clicked in Set Google… it says DNS changes updated.
Now I need to go to the my domain servers list and eliminate 000webhost servers?? Or I have to leave it just like that /?

sure i will guide you!!!

have your tried this…
Instead of updating google mx in domain dns…Just switch to google mx in your account!!!

Same thing is happening to my site… Its flaunting since 12pm this afternoon… I checked nameservers and its correct and pointing to 000webhost… Please help

@Naijaarchive what is your domain name??

http://naijaarchive.com.ng or www isn’t working as well… Its flaunting though… It works for some mins and will stop

@Naijaarchive I guess that was an temp issue…but its working now.

Not yet working here yet[quote=“akhilkumar332, post:20, topic:51945, full:true”]
@Naijaarchive I guess that was an temp issue…but its working now.
[/quote]