Do you still have to Pay more money after paying $2.67

Hi, Community
I made a payment today for premium hosting 3 months special of $2.67 through Hostinger What I am trying to do now is to set up or get the web hosting service I paid for. Why is the system asking me to pay for a free domain.When I already paid $2.67 for 3 months. You mean although I paid 2.67 already. I now have to pay $8.99 plus fees. A new total of $9.17 cents
Why is this when I already paid for your special. is your service working. I cannot even get a customer service rep to help me,or explain this to me.
I checked with my bank and payment was made .

just made payment for $2.67 .Confirmed by my bank. Why am I being asked now to pay 9.17 more.When i try to start setting up. Makes no sense. Explain this. Cannot even get a live customer service rep.to answer my query. Who can help me here.

i have the same issue than @david12347, and i don´t find any solution for this, could someone help us?

Hi @david12347 and @george-0412!

Did you signed up with lifetime SSL support for your sites or daily backup as well? Please screenshot the page which requires you $9.17 more for setting up…

ok here is the payment approval - I made sure I did a print screen. Then as I was setting up .It asked me to pay more. Didn’t the contract say $2.67 for 3 months special. I cannot even get assistance from -online agents. Who are supposed to be on 24/7 from my understanding . I don’t get it . I should have been assisted immediately. Seems strange.

That is the payment for domain registration… You should be able to skip it.

Try logging in to Hostinger cPanel directly.

1 Like

Do you own a domain?

If you do not then you’ll need to purchase one.

1 Like