"Domain Already In Use"

So I just upgraded to the new panel and I am trying to “rebuild” my old website. I have it all set up at:

dvnhs.000webhostapp.com/

but I need to park it at “dvnhs.com

I had, of course, previously parked the website under the old panel at this domain (and it was working fine for nearly a year) but I did not think to unpark it before I deleted that account and website. Now, when I try to park it at that domain in the new panel I get an error that says “This domain already in use.”

Is there any way that I can access the old account to unpark the “old” website from the domain I want to use?

@Giedrius can you free this domain for him to park again?

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I don’t mean to be pushy, but it is still not working for me. Is it just a matter of waiting for him to free that domain? Thanks!

Yeah just a matter of waiting for the administrator to manually edit/do something but the forum isn’t staffed constantly just when and as can be.

If it was urgent then premium would be the way for you to or just wait it out sorry.

Using the email address your domain is/was linked to… can you login here?

I try and it says “no user exists with such email.” So I must have permanently deleted the old account and stranded myself. Thanks!

Create a new account :smiley:
You need to use the same email address that originally had the domain before upgrading to the new panel so I’ve been told.

Or change your new panel account to the old email address originally used to see if the domain can then be added after email changed and verified.

Ummmm well I have the same account for the new panel (same email and everything) and never had to make a new one. I followed your post about how ot upgrade and when I hit the button to switch to the new panel it just made me log in again with the same account and that was that.

So I never actually made a new account, I just deleted the old website (which was the same name “dvnhs” but with the .netne.net suffix) I suppose. Either way, it won’t let me back in to the old website’s panel to unpark my domain.

1 Like

Yeah so when you followed the tutorial, deleted the account from your old panel, then deleted the old panel profile yeah?

Are you using the same email address that you had your domain parked under on the old domain I mean?

I guess human interaction is required @Giedrius

Hey so I am still having this issue. And I never actually made a new account or anything - I just deleted the old website profile and logged in under the new panel. So I never made an account with the same email as before because I never made a second account. Any ideas?

So are you using the same email you have always used? i.e. if the old panel used DVNHS@gmail.com is the new panel using that email?

Yes, both the new and old panel used the same email

When did you signup originally? I can’t see that email

Probably around July of 2016. Thanks for the continued help!

Can you printscreen/screenshot your “Set Web Address” page?

I see that Giedrius is back! I believe we were waiting for him to unpark my domain… Is there any way that we can re-open this thread with him? Thanks!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

@Giedrius