Elementor plug in blocked form your HTML code

After inspecting the pages of my site, using browser devtool, it looks like that hosting service add an HTML code that blocks the save button.
How can be solved this big issue?
Thank You

Can you screenshot the button which is blocked?

Yes surely

unnamed%20(1)

here other screen unnamed

@barretta You can’t get rid of the “Powered By 000webhost” until and unless you get a domain from hostinger.com and park here using nameservers.

=>Close the inspect element and then try again.

@akhilkumar332 thank you but the option to buy a domain and to spend monet is not an option valuable for a free domain that, in all my others free hostng services, work correctly.
i think that this option is not a good way to publicize the service and i’m really sorry about these lmiitations.
i liked very much hostinger

Hostinger => Paid Hosting and there will be no limitation.
000webhost => Free hosting with limitations.
I understand, but you can’t expect more from a free hosting, as we’re trying our best to provide high quality services.

i know the difference and i’m saying that lmitations, for me, must be of other type and not surely of this kind of block that is only caused by a fastidious banner taht could be replaced with a lot of other kind of marketing comunications.
The technical solution adopted is a bad choice and this is a bad thing for the service .
I’m really sorry about this

1 Like

I understand your point of view but this can’t be changed for a particular user.

me also understand your point of view :frowning:

i’ll go to delete my account and to not buy oo upgrade any service :frowning:

1 Like

Let us know or PM me if you need any other help :slight_smile: