Email forwarding help?

So I just got my website configured and done (www.rocketblast.xyz) and I’m trying to make some emails for my friends (We are a group) and I and I tested the email and it said not found I don’t know if I’m on the old C-pannel or new. If I could get some help that would be awesome thank you.

NOTE: im on new c-Pannel

@colbydtm Have you checked this?

1 Like

Hi Forum Guru,
Just reclaimed site and am attempting to have mail sent to victoria@medicineshieldpathways.com forwarded to medicineshieldpathways@copper.net unsuccessfully. Have tried to allow various addresses to bypass spam filters at copper. 2 friends have tried to send emails to victoria email. Not found anywhere. when I try to test victoria addy from MSP@gmail account I get this response:
Mail Delivery System MAILER-DAEMON@us-imm-postfix1.000webhost.io
2:21 PM (4 minutes ago)
to me

Why is this message in Spam? It contains content that’s typically used in spam messages. Learn more

Images are not displayed. Display images below
This is the mail system at host us-imm-postfix1.000webhost.io.

I’m sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It’s attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

medicineshieldpathways@copper.net: host
ismtp.copper.everyone.net[216.200.145.235] said: 550 Recipient Rejected:
Access Denied: 153.92.0.96 blocked by prs (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; medicineshieldpathways@copper.net
Original-Recipient: rfc822;medicineshieldpathways@copper.net
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; ismtp.copper.everyone.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 Recipient Rejected: Access Denied: 153.92.0.96
blocked by prs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Medicine Shield Pathways medicineshieldpathways@gmail.com
To: victoria@medicineshieldpathways.com
Cc:
Bcc:
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 14:21:26 -0400
Subject: Test9
yo

Have read tutorials and forum. HELP. Thanks

153.92.0.96 = 000webhost
153.92.0.96 is blocked it says by prs

https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/

Dynamic Reputation IP Lookup
This IP address is currently blocked.
IP Address: 153.92.0.96
Query Time: 2018-04-29 20:32:34 UTC

Your provider must use third party services and the third party has blocked 000webhost for whatever reason.
Whitelist it or you could contact your provider/the third party to have the IP removed from blacklist.

1 Like

Thank you infinity. Are you saying that the copper.net uses a third party server which has blocked 000webhost, and that I should go to my copper.net account and white list it? I tried making it exempt from spam filter at copper.net. Is there another heading to look under. I’m not terribly savy.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping copper.net would have a whitelist option, if not open a ticket on that link above, I’ve opened one already but the more the better.

Thanks again to All of You Guru’s! I went looking for whitelist options. Seems entering email addresses into the 'exclude as spam ’ filter options with my copper.net account may have fixed it. I also went to that ‘https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/’ link, entered the IP address and it which showed it was not blocked. A test email worked. It is evidently fixed. Your help is invaluable!

1 Like