Email forwarding to yahoo no longer working

For years I have redirected email from my domain yourgreateraustinhome.com to my yahoo address. Earlier this week I noticed that it was no longer working. When I logged into 000webhost, it seemed that my earlier forwarding lines were missing. I added them, and then I got some mail that had been sent to me the previous day.

Now, however, the forwarding lines still are there, but I don’t get any mail. At one point, if I sent a test to my domain from my Yahoo account, Yahoo said the mail server at yourgreateraustinhome.com took too long to respond.

Tonight I added a different line to forward to my gmail address. That works, but all of my forwarders to yahoo do not work.

What is wrong?

Have you tried contacting Yahoo?..

Since you asked, I just read Yahoo’s non-help help. Yahoo, like Google and many others, is a giant company that will not provide any individual help. Instead, you are directed to read a bunch of articles that occasionally help with user errors. Yahoo and other giant companies never want to admit that something is wrong with their systems. The articles they provide always assume that the problem is the user’s fault.

Google always provide me fast support using their live chat feature I can’t say I’ve ever contacted Yahoo but they must provide some sort of technical resolution centre/team/email contact feature.

There must be a blacklist/whitelist feature or a blacklist checker with options to submit sites for removal etc.

In the meantime just create a mailbox for forwarding your site mail to which accepts incoming email from the servers.