Emails with 000webhosting

no because then i cannot access the DNS area and cannot use the emails with zoho…

Yes can you make this possible by using cloudflare, which you give full access to domain dns via cloudflare interface.

@MJ009 or if you’ve still want to use cname, can you provide me your godaddy login details so that i can check it for you, because the issue is with your domain dns not anywhere else.

I am going to talk to godaddy about the problem too…first let see what they have to say

Sure, let me know what they replied.

Okay so, the following solutions were told to me by godaddy:

1. Forward the domain to the 000webhost website using the masking option
  2. Get an ip from 000webhost for an A record from to setup it up in the DNS setting…

since you guys cannot provide a static ip for the A record, I used the first option and it seems to be working…

So is you issue resolved now?

yes, with the domain forwarding to webhost with masking option, the issue is resolved…the website can be access using the domain or subdomain name…

great.
Let us know if you’ve any other issue :slight_smile:

but I learned that there needs to be an IP address where to point / connect a domain to …is that what 000webhost can provide? or is there another approach 000webhost take to point domains to 000webhost hosted websites?

you can make subdomain by pointing using IP or you can also use CNAME pointing towards particular domain name.