Parked domain not work

Hello

I have 3domains in namecheap, so i parked my 3 domains to my website webhost, but the problem is only with one domain, the problem come frome namecheap or webhost?

Regards

Hi @truccavexx
What problem are you getting?

Err name not resolved

What are all the 3 domains?
Did you park them all?

So i have

Htt://coolmovies.club in dns conf there is: ns01.000webhost. com ans ns 2 but it’s not parked, so you can visit it and see the page, i think it’s good for this domain.

Htt://vetobooks.com in dns conf there is: ns01.000webhost. com and ns 2 it’s parked to htt://vetobooks.000webhostapp.com/ it’s work good

But the third domain

Htt://360learning.com it’s parked to htt://dnao360learning.000webhostapp.com/ but it doesn’t works
Can you help me please?
Regards

Can you help me please?

Hi @Mourad89
Delete your parked domain which is not working and try parking it again and change the name servers of your domain to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Can you head to set web address and park your domain coolmovies.club

Ensure at the registrar coolmovies.club is pointed to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com

Your domain VetoBooks is working fine.

You’ve deleted 360Learning but it is still loading the 000webhost placeholder page showing it is pointed correctly.

The latest domain CoolMovies is not working and I find no records for our nameservers at your registrar.

1 Like

Problem solved, thank you so much

1 Like