Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in

hi,

i have this error message and i don’t know how to resolve it

Warning: require(name of my file): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in name of my file on line 25

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘name of my file’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in name of my file on line 25

My website name is : https://soleynenero.000webhostapp.com

Pls help me …

Hi, it seems immediately like your code is trying to reference a local file from your computer. Were you testing this locally before?

Hi,

I test my code on mt localhost and i Don’t have problem

Your issue is that your files are trying to reference a file from your local computer. In line 25 of that file you just need to change the file directory to a directory that begins with public_html.

I have the same problem :

Warning: require(/storage/ssd1/240/4249240/public_html/projet/projetWF3/public_html/…/src/controller/Controller.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /storage/ssd1/240/4249240/public_html/projet/projetWF3/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/storage/ssd1/240/4249240/public_html/projet/projetWF3/public_html/…/src/controller/Controller.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /storage/ssd1/240/4249240/public_html/projet/projetWF3/public_html/index.php on line 43