Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680

Hello
I was using 000webhost installed blog wordpress 3.4.2
things happed as

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/a4891955/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 458
when i was try to application a theme
front store still can view but i can no longer link to the admin area. tried resend all the 3.4.2 files use ftp.still didnt fix the problem.
Now

Were you trying to install a new theme through the admin control panel? Upload the theme with ftp into wp-content/themes folder. Delete your cache and then see if you can get into admin area.

i did delete the theme already
in the time i was did with Right-click.saw the web was down
i tried to change to other theme.
i searched the 000web posts.some one met the same problem as i am.said there should change the memory by php.ini which 000web wont alow it.
So i was wonder if i resend all the wp files the problem may fix.but now there shows :“Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/a4891955/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 491”

Have you checked? The theme is gone completely?

Complete gone.
i can pm my admin and pw if will help?

[2 minutes later]

ps: was tried to use classipress theme.that one make the memory problem came

Was it a completely new install, no content yet? Have you cleared your cache too?

yes,@Shock .new instal
right now each time are diffrent erro
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/a4891955/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 262
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/a4891955/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 190
cache cleared already

For me, instead of trying to fix this and wasting time, I’d delete i and re install. Any themes or plugins - install manually, as there’s always a risk of a time out going through the admin panel.

What about the MySQL. and database?

You said it was a new install. Delete database and create a new one.

after that steps
background can opened once
but shows “You are seeing this page because website has reached CPU usage limit of the server, and it was temporarily disabled.” today morning///

in config.php add this

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘96M’);

Hi

habibal

in config.php add this
define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘96M’);

Right now its seems worked!THX alot!

you’re welcome

Nice answer habibal, you are great web developer.

thank you :slight_smile: but there are a lot of things to learn before becoming a great web devlopper :stuck_out_tongue: