File manager login problem?

Looks like this is happening often, I keep getting “login details are not correct” !
I guess shouldn’t expect much from a free site…

I’m not seeing any issues on our side, so before you start with the whole “free site” thing you should try resetting your FTP password and logging in again.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response, sorry I didn’t know file manager was part of FTP I thought it was an html file upload. I turned FTP off couple days ago thought I didn’t need it and now it’s working again when I turned it back on. It would be good if the error message indicates that to check FTP settings so it would remind the problem :slight_smile: thank you again and don’t get upset quickly about “free site” lol :slight_smile:

Thank you for clarifying. It’s odd that the file manager doesn’t work when FTP is turned off, I thought it was designed to do the exact opposite. I’ll create a bug report for the developers.

1 Like

By the way I have an other question, hope you can help, I tried few times before to install Wordpress it seems like it’s installed and I can login to Wordpress but for some reason It still keeps showing the install option on the “build website” section like it is not installed yet, and when I make changes on the pages in wordpress and publish it, it never shows the changes I will delete all wordpress directory and the database now again and will try to install it again, why does it still show to install option on the page is it normal or I am doing some thing wrong? Hope you can help. Thank you in advance.

That’s totally normal. The platform isn’t designed to update whenever you add content, that page is really just to give you the option to change what kind of site you’re using. For example, if you use the site builder at first, you can use that page to install Wordpress and vice versa.

1 Like

I built quick pages with site builder first then I am trying to change them with word press but seem it’s not working out. Do I need to build from scratch in word press? Thank you again for your quick response.

Yes, it’s either one or the other. You can’t edit pages from one using the other, so if you want to use Wordpress you should just start from scratch there.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate for your quick responses and sorry about my early “free site” comment, for sure you have a much better support than many paid sites :slight_smile: Thank you very much

Of course, and don’t worry about it. That’s what we’re here for :smile:

1 Like