'Form' feature still not working

The ‘Form’ feature is still not working. Can you please give me an ETA for when this issue will be resolved. I first posted this problem more than a month ago and it is still not working. Thank you for all your help.

Name: Keisha

What Form you are talking about?

The ‘Form’ option that I am referring to is attached. It has not worked once since I published my website.Form feature still not working
I woukd really appreciate a time frame as to when this will be fixed. Thanks again.

Name: Keisha
site: startacoopflnet.000webhostapp.com

@mantas.daraciunas please have a look :slight_smile:

Can someone please give me an update on this. I’ve been waiting for almost 2 months. Also the ‘Contact’ page is not working either. Thank you.

Hi @ksaunders zyro builder is having some maintenance problem from some time and developers are working in it. So it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

I’m sure you guys are busy but it has been over 2 months and I have not been able to get this issue resolved. Can you please expedite this. It is essential to my website. I appreciate your help in this matter.

Oh, thanks for reminding us. I’ll forward this to our developers. Please keep patience :slightly_smiling_face: